Senior Officer, Employee Relations, Human Resources
Aarong is Bangladesh’s most popular lifestyle retail chain. This ethical brand began in 1978 as a humble means to empower rural artisans to rise above poverty. Today, with 21 retail stores across Bangladesh and over 100 fashion and lifestyle product lines, Aarong supports 65,000 artisans with fair terms of trade. Revolutionising the retail industry with high standards for quality and artistry, this iconic brand blends the traditional with the contemporary in ways that never cease to win consumer appeal both at home and abroad.
To get all the information of Aarong Job, you can visit my website that is ajkerjobbd.com. Here is all the information relating to the employment. Our goal is to provide all the information relating to employment. This service will play a major role in reducing unemployment. If you think, you want to apply for this job, you should submit your application within the Specific Deadline. Arong Job has been converted to an image file so that everyone can read easily or download this job circular. Aarong Job has been given below.
Position: Senior Officer, Employee Relations, Human Resources
Like Our Facebook Page:
- Review and analyze allegations and whistleblowing information of fraud, corruption or staff misconduct, etc. to determine relevancy and reliability, conduct sensitive interviews and other investigative research activities
- Assist in controlling, tracking allegations, investigations, and findings
- Lead or participate in the conduct of sensitive and complex interviews and investigations
- Establish appropriate deadlines and processes for ensuring work products of the highest standards
- Ensure guidance, motivation, and counseling the case investigators to enhance their skills to bring insights into the cases.
- Plan and follow up the operations of the investigation team to ensure timely and high-quality reporting of the cases
- Ensure the protection of the victims related to sexual harassment cases by getting periodical feedback
- Prepare, review and evaluate Investigation Reports to make proper adjustment to the incidents to ensure transparency and neutral judgment
- Maintain case files electronically in the Electronic Databases Management System (EDMS) and hard copy
- A Graduate (preferably in Law) from any reputed university
- Age Na
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Bangladesh Labour Act and Rules
- Excellent knowledge of acceptable investigative principles and practices
- Ability to pay attention to detail and to ensure accuracy and completeness of all investigative material
- Demonstrated ability to perform under pressure in complex situations
- Excellent in documentation and report writing in both Bengali and English
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Salary and Benefits:
Compensation & other benefits: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Yearly Performance Bonus, Health & Life Insurance, etc.
Job Location: Dhaka
How To Apply
You may send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the name of the position in the subject line.
Application Deadline: July 8th, 2021
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee assessment of candidates with disabilities who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and Will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
Thank you for visiting us! We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with what you looked from us, so please let us know if your visiting experience was anything short of excellent. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!